Aadhaar card Online-Download the Aadhaar Card online in 10 easy steps. Here’s a complete guide
Aadhar card is an important document in the government of India.
How to download to Aadhaar card in 10 steps are:
1. Visit the official UIDAI website for Aadhaar:https://uidai.gov.in
2. Once you arrive at the homepage, find the ‘Get Aadhaar’ option. It should be right there at the top. Click on it.
3. On the next page, click on the ‘Download Aadhaar’ option. It should be the fourth option from the top. Alternatively, you can click here to directly arrive at the desired page.
4. Next, you will be given a choice to enter either the Aadhaar number, the Enrolment ID (EID), or the Virtual ID (VID). Since we are presently showcasing the Aadhaar Number option, we will proceed with that.
5. The Aadhaar number is a 12-digit unique identifier (UID) that is divided in the following format: 1234/1234/1234, where the digits vary from user to user. You will find the Aadhaar number on the physical copy of your Aadhaar card. Enter the digits.
6. Check the ‘I want a masked Aadhaar’ option only if you want an e-Aadhaar copy where the Aadhaar number remains masked. Else, keep it unchecked.
Download e-Aadhaar Card mobile app: Click Here
7. Verify the image captcha in the blank space carefully, and click on the ‘Send OTP’ option. The portal will send a one-time password (OTP) to your registered mobile number.
8. Once you receive the OTP on your registered mobile number, enter the password carefully after clicking on the ‘Enter a TOTP’ option on the page.
9. Complete the survey and click on “Verify and Download” to download your electronic copy of the Aadhaar card online.
10. Save the PDF copy carefully on your hard drive and produce it whenever required to avail public benefits.
Get the latest updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at +91-9899909957 on Whatsapp to start