Indira Gandhi National Open University has activated the registration link for IGNOU Admission 2021 online courses for overseas students. All overseas students from SAARC and Non-SAARC countries, Foreign Students Residing in India (FSRI), and NRI can register online through the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in.
1. Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
2. Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
3. Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
4. Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
5. Passport/Visa/Study Visa
6. Citizenship Card/Proof of Nationality
7. Proof of residence in India (if Applicable)
8. OCI/PIO/UNHCR Refugee Card
How to Apply
To apply for the courses, overseas candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
• Visit the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in.
• Click on link for the overseas students available on the home page.
• Register by entering the details asked.
• Once done, login to the account and fill in the application form.
• Make the payment of application fees and click on submit.
• Your application has been submitted.
• Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Get the latest updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at +91-9899909957 on Whatsapp to star