The all-new Aadhaar PVC Card, which easily fits in your wallet a touch like your ATM or revolving credit comes with a variety of features. “Loaded with the most recent security measures, your Aadhaar is now more durable, convenient to carry, instantly verifiable offline,” the Aadhaar issuing body UIDAI mentioned during a tweet.
Loaded with the most recent security measures, your Aadhaar is now more durable, convenient to carry, instantly verifiable offline. To order your Aadhaar PVC online, click here…
Here are the salient features of the newAadhaar PVC Card
1) it’s more durable and convenient to carry
2) The printing quality is additionally good and it comes with lamination
3) The all-new Aadhaar PVC card has the most recent security measures. Its security measures include a hologram, Guilloche Pattern, ghost image & Microtext.
4) because it’s formed of PVC it’s completely weather-proof. you’ll take it everywhere without having to worry about it being damaged, even by the rain.
5) This Aadhaar card is usually verified offline instantly using the QR code
6) This card contains both the difficulty date & print date
7) The all-new Aadhaar PVC card contains the embossed Aadhaar Logo
How to order Aadhaar PVC card online
On its website, UIDAI has launched the ‘Order Aadhaar Card’ service which facilitates the Aadhaar holder to urge their Aadhaar details printed on PVC card by paying nominal charges. Residents who do not have a registered mobile number can also order employing a Non-Registered /Alternate Mobile Number.
How to track the status of the Aadhaar PVC card?
The status of the Aadhaar PVC card is usually tracked on www.uidai.gov.in under the ‘My Aadhaar’ tab.
Under the ‘My Aadhaar’ tab, click on ‘Check Aadhaar PVC card status’. On the new screen, you will be required to enter 28-digit SRN, 12-digit Aadhaar number, and captcha code. The status goes to be reflected after clicking on ‘Check Status’.
How long will it deem you to receive the Aadhaar PVC card?
As per the tiny print provided on the UIDAI website, once the request is raised, the UIDAI will hand over the cardboard to the post office within five working days (excluding the date of request) and thus the PVC card goes to be delivered using Speed Post services.
Get the latest updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at +91-9899909957 on Whatsapp to start