Air India Airlines on Wednesday, 2nd September announced that they will operate additional non-stop flights between London and 10 Indian cities under the Vande Bharat Mission phase 6.
The Air India will operate these additional flights in addition to existing flights under Vande Bharat Mission from 1st October to 24th October 2020.
The airlines will connect London to Delhi, Mumbai, Amritsar, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kochi, Hyderabad, Goa, and Kolkata.
Air India flights schedule: London to India under Vande Bharat Mission Phase 6:
|Sr.No.||Departure||Arrival||Days of Operation|
|1||London||Delhi||Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun|
|2||London||Mumbai||Mon, Thu, Fri, Sun|
Non-stop Flights from Delhi will fly to London for five days per week, while from Mumbai, four flights will operate in a week. Twice weekly flights are declared from Kolkata, Bengaluru, and Kochi, and from Ahmedabad, Chennai, Amritsar, Hyderabad, Goa, one plane every week will bring in passengers stranded in the UK.
The Booking for these Non-stop flights has started and will remain open till 24th September 2020. Bookings can be done on the Air India website (http://www.airindia.in/), Booking Offices, Call Centers, and authorized travel agents.
As mentioned by Air India, these flights are operating under the air transport bubble agreement between India and UK, and as per the latest guidelines by the Ministry of Home Affairs, no prior registration will be required for travel on Air Bubble flights.
Before making any booking please make sure that you have checked the guidelines:
International Arrivals Guidelines:
- Passengers arriving at Delhi Airport by international flight will have to undergo 7 days of institutional quarantine at their own cost, and also 7 days of home isolation.
- If the travelers plan to stay in Delhi NCR, they will have to undergo the mandatory health screening which includes a primary screening by Airport Health Officials (APHO).
- Travelers also need to undergo a secondary screening at the Delhi Government post after which they will proceed to the approved quarantine location.
- In case, if passengers need an exemption, they can fill an exemption form and discuss their case with Government officials inside the terminal on arrival.
- Passengers include pregnant women, passengers suffering from a serious illness, and parents accompanied by children below 10 years can be considered for exemption.
Get the latest updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at +91-9899909957 on Whatsapp to start