BHUBANESWAR: a serious fire broke out at a fuel station near Raj Bhawan in Bhubaneswar following an explosion on Wednesday. Initial reports said four persons suffered serious burn injuries.
The explanation for the hearth was being ascertained by the police and fire services personnel. Four fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the blaze.
— TOI Bhubaneswar (@TOIBhubaneswar) October 7, 2020
“We try to seek out out the explanation for the mishap,” DGP (fire services) Satyajit Mohanty said.
The busy road connecting Raj Bhawan to Gopabandhu Square was partially sealed for a few time by the police.
The explosion at the fuel gasoline station was so intense that nearby houses felt a terrible shake
Prima facie, a CNG tank at the fuel pump exploded, resulting in the hearth
The petrol pump is found barely 200 meters from Raj Bhawan. Police have fortified the periphery of the Raj Bhawan.
CM @Naveen_Odisha has announced free medical treatment of people injured in the fire accident at Petrol Pump near Raj Bhawan, Bhubaneswar and wished their speedy recovery. The fire has been extinguished and situation is under control now.
— CMO Odisha (@CMO_Odisha) October 7, 2020
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has announced free medical treatment for injured persons and wished their speedy recovery.
Get the latest updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at +91-9899909957 on Whatsapp to start