Rajkot: Toddler who swallowed coconut gets new life

Rajkot: Toddler who swallowed coconut gets new life
RAJKOT: Two successful lung surgeries gave a replacement lease of life to a toddler whose condition turned critical after swallowing a bit of coconut that he couldn’t bite into.
The boy, Divyaraj Chudasama, was discharged after 17 days from Rajkot Civil Hospital whose doctors performed the complicated surgery.
He was brought during a critical condition with severe breathing problems and coughing. The X-ray report revealed something that was stuck in his lungs and therefore the CT scan report showed his condition was critical. The left side lung dwindled and was putting immense pressuring the proper lung.

Advertisement

author

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *