The government of Himachal Pradesh has eased the lockdown norms and entry restrictions for tourists and other people coming from other Indian states.
The decision comes after the cabinet meeting of the state on Monday which was chaired by Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur.
During the cabinet meeting, it was decided that interstate e-movement passes will continue to be enforced but its issuance will be streamlined to avoid harassment to visitors.
The state government has also decided to reduce the minimum stay of the tourists to two days from five days.
The state has also relaxed the norm for the tourists to show COVID-19 negative reports/certificates.
Check here are the new rules for entering into Himachal Pradesh:
- Your e-pass will get approved/rejected within 24 hours.
- If there is no response, automatic approval will be given.
- Test reports are now valid for 96 Hours instead of 72 hours.
- This time duration will be counted till the border of the state, not the border of the district now.
- You can now get a TrueNat CB-NAAT Test report aside from RT- ICMR test.
- Children less than 10 years are exempted from the compulsory report. However, the adults accompanying them must have the requisite proofs.
- The minimum duration of staying in Himachal is now 2 nights. Which can be at different hotels too.
Get the latest updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at +91-9899909957 on Whatsapp to start