The night curfew from 8 pm to 6 am was already in place since April 7 in 20 cities, including Ahmedabad, Surat, Rajkot and Vadodara. The state government also announced new restrictions in these 29 cities, including the closure of restaurants, swimming pools, cinema halls, shopping complexes and water parks, till May 5.
- All essential services and factories will continue to function.
- Market yards trading in vegetables and fruits will be allowed to function.
- Only 20 people will be allowed at a funeral.
- The upper limit for marriage gatherings is 50.
- Public transport buses across the state would function with 50 per cent capacity
What’s not allowed?
- Swimming pools
- Cinema halls
- Shopping complexes
- Water parks
- Beauty parlours
- Shopping malls
Get the latest updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at +91-9899909957 on Whatsapp to start