Delhi Unlock 3.0: All shops, restaurants open – What’s allowed, what’s not
Here’s a list of what’s allowed and what’s not in Delhi unlock 3.0:
1. All market complexes can open between 10am and 8pm.
2. Restaurants can reopen with 50% capacity.
3. Salons and weekly markets in Delhi will open. Only one market will be allowed in each municipal zone.
4. Religious places in the city will also reopen but no visitors will be allowed.
5. Schools, colleges and educational institutions will remain closed.
6. Ban on political and cultural gatherings will continue.
7. Swimming pools, gyms, spas and public parks and gardens will remain closed.
8. Weddings cannot be held in public halls and only 20 people will be allowed to attend.
9. Public transport, including the Delhi Metro will operate at 50% capacity. Only two passengers will be allowed in autorickshaws and taxis.